]]>

01/08/2016

Free spots to enroll to my first class in Skillshare! How to make a fun and unique notebook from scratch

Summer is in full swing and I have been very busy these past weeks.
One of the main reason is I was preparing my very first class on Skillshare, as you might know if you are following me on Instagram!


If you don't know this platform yet, you might want to check it! You can access thousands of different online classes (on crafts, photography, design, cooking, etc.) with a monthly membership fee.

You can set up a free account and already access hundreds of free classes if you want to have a go first, or use my referral link to get 1 months of Skillshare Premium for only $0.99 for unlimited access to my new class and thousands of online classes.

My class is about using blank cards to make a notebook in a very easy and fast way!
If you want to have a look at the free introduction and the detailed outline of the class, it's here

I will also be sharing some of my inside pages with you and show you some of my favourite ways to use your stamps:


If you are already a premium member in Skillshare, please follow this link to have a look at the entire class and consider enrolling!

Because it is my first time teaching at Skillshare, I need at least 25 students to be enrolled in my class to start trending and begin being discovered by its members, and start making money from new enrollments.
That's why I created a special link to access my first class for FREE and I am sharing it with all my online followers! There are 25 spots, so make sure you enroll now if you don't want to miss the opportunity. You will only need to create an account, but nothing more!

I hope you will join me and share your projects in the project gallery. You will do me a favour by supporting me and you will learn and make a really fun notebook for this summer.

If you need another reason to join me, you will be able to download a pack of 4 digital papers ideal for the summer! Print them and use them as you wish:)

*Referral link for 3 months of membership for $0.99/month, unlimited access
*Free access to my class for the first 25 students

***
Si me sigues por Instagram, sabrás que estuve preparando mi primera clase en línea para la plataforma Skillshare.

Mi primera clase va de cómo crear una pequeña libreta a partir de tarjetas como las que ves en las fotos anteriores, de una manera sencilla, rápido y por supuesto resultona.
Siguiendo este enlace, podrás acceder a la introducción y al programa detallado de las distintas lecciones (8 en total)

Si no conoces Skillshare, seguro te interesará: es una plataforma donde puedes tomar miles de clases (todas son vídeos) sobre crafts, fotografía, arte, diseño, cocina y más!
Y todo esto pagando una suscripción mensual de 10$ al mes o menos.

Ya que es mi primera clase, tengo un enlace especial para que puedas conseguir 1 mes de suscripción por sólo 0.99$ al mes (acceso ilimitado a todas las clases disponibles). Así que si sabes que te interesa, aprovecha la oportunidad!

Y sino, tengo otro enlace para ti, para conseguir el acceso a mi clase GRATUITAMENTE!
Hay 25 plazas, y sólo tienes que darte de alta en la plataforma, nada más.

Espero que te interese!

Además, para mí significaría mucho ya que necesito por lo menos 25 estudiantes en mi primera clase para poder empezar a ser visible en la plataforma y empezar a ganar dinero con ello.
Así que te agradecería mucho tomar esta clase y compartir conmigo tu proyecto. Te aseguro que te encantará tu libretita, y será perfecta para tus fotos de verano!

Cuento contigo, sigue este enlace y lánzate a la piscina! Es totalmente gratuito.
La clase está en Inglés (no toleraré que nadie se burle de mi aburrido tono de voz! jaja!) pero son vídeos así que seguro no tendrás ningún problema en seguirla.
Y de todos modos, cualquier duda o pregunta, ya sabes que estaré encantada ayudarte!

Y por si necesitas un motivo más para apuntarte, te cuento que he creado un pack de 4 papeles digitales que podrás descargar, imprimir e utilizar como quieras en tus proyectos!


























Muchísimas gracias de antemano por el interés!
Espero verte allí!

0 commentaires :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thanks for your comment!